The Process Remedy Group will be responsible for the implementation of the firm wide Quality Testing Optimization program for the Mortgage Banking line of business.
As a part of the Mortgage Banking QTO program, you will be responsible for driving and initiating the review of quality control functions within each MB department utilizing a standardized review format to identify effectiveness or efficiency opportunities, as well as, ensure adherence to the Quality Assurance firm wide policy published in March 2017.
Post the review phase, the BAII is responsible for transitioning the recommendation implantation plan to the BAI for the tracking and monitoring recommendations accepted by the business.
In partnership with the participating Line of Business the BAII will drive the successful completion of:
• Current State Environment Assessment
• Side by Sides
• Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis
• Recommendation Proposal
• Solution development and implementation (if required) of accepted recommendations
Consumer & Business Banking (CCB) is organized into Mortgage Banking (Servicing and Originations), Card Services, Merchant Services, & Auto.
Mortgage Banking includes mortgage loan origination and ongoing loan servicing activities. The mortgage transaction includes many complex components – principle and interest payments, taxes, hazard insurance, mortgage insurance, natural disasters, etc.
Adding to the complexity, Performing, NPL, FPL, RPL’s may be effected by the Customers inability to maintain their obligation as defined by the security documents resulting in Loss Mitigation options such as: Modification, DIL, Short sale, or Default options such as: Repay plans, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and REO.
The Mortgage Banking business must be prepared to handle all of these types of transactions seamlessly and with the utmost professionalism.
· Conduct current state environment assessment
· Determine stakeholder groups and identify primary sponsorship within a business
· Ensure feedback loops and continuous status updates
· Interfacing with, and gathering information from Operational leadership
· Compiling data, analyze, and present trending results
· Analyze and create reporting to ensure the current state environment and future effectiveness gains (critical success factors) are documented
· Conduct Side by Sides and create/update process maps in iGRAFX
· Design and produce a risk assessment and gap analysis
· Determine recommendations for effectiveness or efficiency gains
· Draft proposals and present to senior leadership
· Develop action plans for solution implementation
· Project manage the implementation (if required) of accepted recommendations
· Ability to work independently with autonomy
· Self-motivating and ability to manage shifting priorities
· Experience with Change Management
· Advanced problem solving skills, analysis of large data sets and research abilities
· Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a team
· Ability to work in a fast moving environment with aggressive deadlines and varying levels of workloads
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.