Senior Mainframe Developer :
1. Should have hands on version management tool Changeman (preferable) or Endeavor.2. Should be able to analyze and resolve production or UAT batch/online problems independently.
Skills and Qualification:
5+ years of experience developing mainframe applications.
Should have sound knowledge of COBOL, JCL, DFSORT, ICETOOL, FILEAID, PLATINUM , SPUFI, EZYTRIEVE, DB2, VSAM and CICS. Knowledge of REXX is good to have.
2. Need to have basic understanding of scheduling tool (CA7 or Control-M), job predecessor/successor, in-condition, out-condition. And should be able to monitor/verify the job status.
3. Should have good understating of CICS PCT,FCT,RCT entries. Should be able to track/verify the File , Transaction, region TSQ/TDQ or other resource status.
1. Should have good analytical skills and be organized to prepare and follow the list of impacted components for each requirement.
2. Need to have good verbal and written communication skills.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.