- Demonstrable experience as an administrator within a fast paced and demanding banking environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous and self sufficient
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- Ability to maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience of being able to achieve tight deadlines and multi-task
- Strict attention to detail
- Clear thinking and concise communication is important when interacting with different groups and balancing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.