JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Wholesale Credit Analytics & Solutions team (WCAS) is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product stress testing, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the construction and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses.
The Project Management team within WCAS is responsible for program management within the multiple work streams across all of the Wholesale LOBs (CIB, CB, AWM) and will have extensive exposure across multiple teams within each LOB. The PM will be responsible for driving transformational change across the risk organization through improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, technology enhancements, and process improvement with as part of the Wholesale Credit Products stress testing work stream. Specific responsibilities will include partnering with technology and quantitative research partners to drive projects to completion, managing quarterly stress testing submissions (e.g., CCAR) to senior leadership and the firm’s federal regulators, and working with internal governance and control teams to maintain sound risk practices in the stress testing process.
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneur thinker, team player, results driven and self-managing with strong attention to detail.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
• Very strong end-to-end project management skills from business case development through implementation.
• Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy.
• Strong experience in analyzing and transforming operating models to improve efficiency and effectiveness through technology enhancements, process re-engineering, policy, governance and organization structure.
• Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues & problems; drafting business and technical data flows
• Partner with Technology Project Manager to guide project team and ensure all business deliverables and tasks are completed
• Very strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to solve complex problems.
· 2-4 years of experience in the financial industry preferred
· BA/BS degree required
· Ability to identify improvement to current processes and achieve efficiencies
· Ability to solve problems creatively while working in a dynamic and challenging environment
· Strong understanding of financial products, across Fixed Income and Credit specifically TCP
· Strong understanding of the drivers and measures of credit risk
· Strong team/people management skills
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize information for and report to senior management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.