Consumer Banking and Chase Wealth Management
Join the Consumer Banking and Chase Wealth Management Human Resources Team and be part of a customer first focused, innovative and evolving Human Resource organization who consults with Chase leaders across the country to design people strategies, develop people leaders and talent to deliver great employee experiences, customer experiences and business results.
Reporting to the HR Program Manager, this role will be responsible for partnering with the Sr. HRBPs, Divisional HRBPs and HRBPs across the Consumer Bank, Chase Wealth Management and Staff Functions lines of business on small, medium, large and complex projects and process improvement initiatives that impact the entire organization. This individual will manage end-to-end initiatives to guarantee timely completion of all deliverables, engage key stakeholders and maintain a big-picture lens to ensure a
cohesive strategy is built for many of the projects delivered by the HR team. In addition, this role is responsible for monitoring and tracking progress, escalation of risks, and stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding our internal and external customers, solving problems and apt to uncover both the underlying issues as well as to suggest innovative yet practical solutions. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and who has strong project management skills, the ability to influence without authority and great execution. The candidate will need a strong sense of urgency and excellent attention to detail.
- Sr. HRBPs, Divisional HRBPs and HRBPs across the Consumer Bank, Chase Wealth Management and Staff Functions lines of business on small, medium, large and complex projects and process improvement initiatives that impact the entire organization
- Lead projects and assignments that would be leveraged and delivered across the broader CB HR team.
- Deliver organizational effectiveness activities across the business to improve people performance
- Work closely with HRBP colleagues and HR SMEs to identify the current and future needs of the business and support HR strategies, priorities, plans and interventions to ensure successful results.
- Engage regularly with stakeholders in the business to ensure we constantly put the employee and customer at the center of what we do, i.e. get buy-in, hear directly from the employees, drive initiatives via appropriate distribution methods, etc.
- Conduct various types of data collection efforts. Analyze results, identify trends and produce executive ready scorecards, presentations and associated analytics.
- Stay abreast of business and workplace trends. Analyze people processes, information and trends to make recommendations to leaders of the business for continuous improvement.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and managed effectively for all critical HR processes.
- Primary point of contact and delegate, as needed for interactions on Consumer Bank human capital initiatives.