This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· B.S./B.A. or M.S. Degree (Computer Science/Engineering preferred)
· 8+ years of Network Operations/Engineering roles with strong knowledge of network administration and cyber security
· Experience deploying, delivering, and supporting secure commercial and custom software solutions with an emphasis on identity and access management, security, integration and support
· Ability to assist vendors with and/or be responsible for proper installation, configuration, and integration of cyber security products
· Familiar with HTTP protocols, response codes and behaviors associated with security policies
· Experience with either load balancer (F5, A10, Netscaler) or CDN skills (Akamai, Fastly, InStart)
· Experience with Splunk to collect and analyze data and ability to present conclusions and recommendations
· Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills and strong verbal/written communication skills
· Accomplishments in project leadership and policy/standards development
· Knowledge of supporting high priority, mission-critical applications
· Experience working with Agile Scrum teams
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global
financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest
tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+
technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives
to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic
payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+
annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative
solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but
also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.