JP Morgan Introduction:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
• Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
• Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
• Conduct research as needed
• Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Undergraduate/ Graduate with min 6 months international voice contact center experience