Reference Data Quality Team
Reference Data Quality Team is accountable for data quality practice across Firmwide Reference Data Domains adhering to Firm Data Governance standards. It involves Data issue management through various lifecycle phases until remediation/closure. Team is responsible for setting up Data Quality framework to capture, execute report and analyze data quality rules and data profiling service
The Reference Data Quality Associate will manage Data Issue Management lifecycle through various stages until closure. This requires good understanding of reference data (client, security etc.) and industry best practices of data definitions, usage etc. The person will coordinate, facilitate meetings, discussion for issue analysis, and role assignment to resolution and ensure timely closure. Metrics reporting of issue progress and other critical reporting to support Data Office function. The role expects front to back ownership of all Reference Data quality issues (tech and operations)
· Project Management of Data Quality Firmwide Reference data related
· Business/Data analysis of Reference data issues
· Manage a team of Business Analyst with Ref Data domain experience
· Manage a team of IDQ developers
· Stakeholder management across all LOBs and senior management
· Establishing standard operating procedures to tackle data quality issues under defined SLAs
· Work globally with data domain teams to update Data Issue tracker
· Drive Reference data adoption issues and other key projects where Ref DQ Issues are relevant
· Product ownership of Data Quality tools – IDQ, Exception Management
· University Graduate
· 12+ years of experience in financial services or related industries
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to manage global partners and requestors
· Controls and innovation mindset
· Good People Skills and ability to drive energy levels within the team
· Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Excellent Time Management Skills and highly result oriented
· Team Management – matrix
· Mentoring, hiring and training
· Basic SQL skills(optional)
· Data quality and Data Governance tools e.g IDQ, Collibra etc.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.