Program Management & Communications, Market Leadership Team
This role will oversee the firm’s Market Leadership Teams (MLTs) by managing the strategy, program management and communications for this important institution that brings together local leaders from every line of business to deliver on three principles: business, employees and community. Our MLT program is dedicated to delivering the firm locally to our clients, being leaders in our communities and creating a rewarding experience for employees. They will also deliver one cohesive and united team to local markets and help enrich the communities where we live and work.
The Program Manager and Communications Lead will provide both strategic and tactical support to help the market leaders achieve their goals and share best practices across the 50+ markets in the U.S. We’re looking for an all-around team player to work with senior leaders and make a difference in our communities. This person also needs to be passionate about communications with an ability to identify and tell great stories across the firm. This role requires a professional who is a self-starter and can think and execute projects strategically, efficiently and innovatively. Being an excellent writer, creative thinker, hard worker, visual storyteller and a can-do attitude are also great attributes for this role.
• Program Management and Execution
o Manage the Market Leadership Teams to ensure consistency, focus and drive results.
o Partner with MLT Chairs and members on effectively delivering on MLT goals and objectives.
o Monitor and track MLT budgets by partnering with Finance to ensure budget is used to its full capacity and within the guidelines set forth for MLTs.
o Provide MLTs with the tools and resources they need to be successful (blueprints, templates, best practices delivered through regular communications).
o Support and present at local MLT events, capture and share key takeaways.
o Work with business and functional partners to ensure strategic alignment and maximize results.
o Track results and report on the success of the program, working with local teams.
• Communications Lead
o Develop and execute a multichannel strategic communications strategy for the MLT program with creative and insightful content and using drivers asset types (articles, videos, Q&A, infographics etc.).
o Advise MLTs on local communications strategies.
o Work closely with MLTs to identify compelling local success and leadership stories, draft them and promote via communications channels.
o Curate and manage the MLT newsletter, developing useful and insightful content.
o Document, draft and share best practices across the MLTs.
o Lead, organize and collaborate with market-level resources to drive quality content and consistent communications.
o Work closely with MLT chairs/members to identify story opportunities that reinforce the role of the MLTs in their respective markets.
o Partner with firmwide communicators to share content and promote the MLT program across various communications channels.
o Create and manage effective communication strategies for MLT Chairs and Members
Market Leader News & Resources intranet site
Market Leader News newsletter
MLT Chair’s Checklist email
MLT Chairs/Members Conference Calls
• 8 - 10 years of program management and communications experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related discipline.
• Experience in managing and executing programs.
• Strong executive presence and ability to interface, advise and work with senior management.
• Experience in working with finance, government relations and other corporate functions.
• Excellent judgment and ability to handle sensitive issues.
• Ability to partner across a large, matrixed organization, with an understanding of how to lead by influence, not control.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives.
• Team player and willingness to collaborate and contribute on both a strategic and tactical level.
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability and eagerness to take a creative approach to problem solving.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Ability to identify, tell and share great stories.
• Strong PowerPoint and visual design skills.
• References and portfolio of work samples required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.