• Overall 8+ years of experience as Base-24 Development Lead
• Worked in banking Domain. Exposure to Banking industry a must
• Experience in SDLC process using both Waterfall and Agile method
• Experience working with multiple technology teams with cross functional impact team
• Must have played the role of liaison between the lines of business in other geographies and the Development team as and when required
• Analyzes Business Requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs. Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create a complex functional design for a given application or for multiple applications.
• Ability to guide and mentor junior MF developers
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.