JPMorgan Chase & Co. strives to be a catalyst for meaningful, positive and sustainable change in communities across the globe. Along with its corporate foundation, JPMorgan Chase annually invests over $200 million to create pathways to opportunity to ensure that individuals have access to the knowledge, skills, resources and capital they need to secure their futures and compete in the global economy.
Global Philanthropy is seeking to fill the role of Grants Manager, who will be located in its headquarters office in New York City. The Grants Manager will provide grants management support to a specific region/portfolio. S/he will work on a team of four to monitor the Foundation’s grantmaking processes and report to the Head of Grants Management. This includes support to Regional teams with their day-to-day grantmaking, reports, payment planning, and closeout. The Grant Manager will work with the entire JPMC global grantmaking teams.
Grants Manager Position
• In tandem with teams, manage the full lifecycle of grants from concept to closing for assigned groups to ensure responsive and timely decisions.
o Support proposal development
o Support Regional Executive with Grant budget management and reporting (including payment/budget planning)
o Draft, review and manage grant agreement process (work closely with General Counsel)
o Manage day-to-day records in Grant database management (Cybergrants)
o Work with grantees on annual reports and financials
o Conduct legal compliance and financial review of grant proposals
o Help with grant materials
• Oversee initial onboarding and ongoing training on grant making process and procedures. Additional training on industry best practices, including sessions around the philanthropic sector, non-profit financials, grant making due diligence, evaluation, and legal.
• Support Regional Grantmaking team with annual grant planning process
• Collaborate and implement grantmaking process and procedure of Global Philanthropy
• Lead short-and-long term projects to support the Foundation’s overall grantmaking goals
• Work with Regional team to streamline reporting and metrics
• Manage SharePoint site and communications to grantmaking teams
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.