Provide administrative support in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Asset Management clients. A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Telephone coverage; screen calls; take messages and distribute in a timely and appropriate manner
• Calendar management; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; and coordinate
• Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) via travel express and/or travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Review managers' expense reports, verify expense documentation and submit to accounting for payment
• Compilation and distribution of reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Maintain and coordinate all files for the assigned team and process all files for archiving on a quarterly basis
• Maintain department equipment (fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.)
• Deliver various materials to clients/bankers as needed
• Liaison for ordering and re-orders of all office supplies
• Maintain facility and office security, i.e., repairs, upkeep of indoor/outdoor grounds, security of computer rooms and grounds
• Coordinate group coverage, i.e., lunch hours, vacations, training and temporary assistance
• Assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks (eg. On boarding/off boarding new hires, summer interns, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.