The Salesforce CRM Strategy Support Manager reports to the Technology Sales Enablement Director and may manage employees to support the lead management effort. This role will be part of the team responsible for developing and innovating Home Lending’s new CRM solution.
Chase is one of the largest U.S. providers of banking, lending, treasury, wealth management and investment services. Chase serves 50 million customers, including consumers, small businesses, mid-size companies, corporations, financial institutions, nonprofits and governments. Chase’s Home Lending business is ranked No. 2 in originations and in servicing with 7 million mortgages representing a combined balance of $1 trillion. The focus of Chase’s Home Lending business is to deliver an unmatched customer experience through building lasting relationships, exceeding expectations, being courteous and professional, doing the right thing and owning customer inquiries from start to finish.
· Act as the voice of the lead management technology program for the business
· Effectively collaborate with technology partners to build best in class solutions
· Recommend functional prioritization of features for development of next generation CRM
· Drive key technology sales enablement work streams related to CRM
· Participate in all Agile development scrums representing the vision of the business
· Facilitate user groups with cross functional participation
· Assist with reporting constructs to monitor and illustrate sales performance
· Participation in requests for strategic direction with analytic responses
· BS/BA degree
· 5+ years of CRM technology experience, preferably Salesforce
· Experience leading business process improvement technology projects
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management
· Ability to lead in a changing business landscape
· High level of strategic insight to translate initiatives into action plans
· Experience with lead management programs a plus
· Mortgage industry experience a plus
· MBA a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.