The JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit Department, which is comprised of over 1200 employees globally, is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, executive management and regulators. Internal Audit is charged with providing an independent evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the overall system of internal control. The function works as a strategic partner to assist management in identifying and mitigating control risks and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations across the firm.
Within the Audit Department, the Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) Audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across AWM. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage performed and managed by a team of integrated business, technology and corporate sector specialists and coordinated on a global basis with colleagues in EMEA and Asia.
The successful candidate must be highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work.
This role requires balancing multiple priorities, building collaborative relationships, working efficiently on various deliverables simultaneously for different stakeholders. The individual must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, be proactive, take initiative, and demonstrate a strong detail orientation with a lens on timely, high-quality work. The candidate will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
As part of the AWM Audit team, the Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the Chief Auditor - AWM and support the group by bringing excellence in executing administrative responsibilities for a variety of tasks and provide support to multiple members of the team.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
• Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter expertise for policies and procedures
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Lead and coordinate in adhoc projects as requested
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.