Global People Support Employee Relations Program Associate
Join Global People Support (GPS) and help lead part of an innovative and evolving Employee Relations (ER) team, who helps JPMorgan Chase & Co. managers across the globe build their people management skills, deliver a great employee experience and fulfill the JPMorgan Chase & Co. business principles all while being an employee advocate.
Reporting to the Director of GPS ER Americas, this Program Analyst will support the GPS ER Americas Director and team focusing on initiative execution, program development and project management. H/She will partner within GPS and Human Resources (HR)/ER to provide strategic and tactical solutions ensuring GPS ER Americas operates and executes in an efficient, compliant and seamless way. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative with a consistent focus on delivering quality results.
· Understand and deliver against the GPS ER Americas agenda, as well as, the broader GPS agenda
· Manage the project portfolio for GPS ER Americas; lead several small to large scale projects
· Deliver end-to-end results by leveraging appropriate resources and tools to manage project components
· Research and analyse service data, workforce trends and survey feedback to identify new opportunities to add value
· Think and act strategically to develop an approach and structure to achieve key deliverables
· Plan and coordinate meeting logistics including but not limited to presentations, talking points, briefings; record minutes of meetings to ensure action items are followed through to closure
· Work across the HR/ER functions to effectively identify synergies
· Project management skills; ability to manage several different types of projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Problem solving skills; ability to structure and scope problems, apply analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights and develop solutions
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail; demonstrate excellent judgment on prioritization of work/projects
· Highly skilled in Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Webi reporting experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills; must be articulate, present well, and demonstrate ability to influence outcomes
· Great team player with high degree of flexibility; work effectively with colleagues local and remote
· Self-starter / proactive / willingness to do what is required to deliver superior results
· Minimum three years’ experience in HR/ER
· Minimum three years project management experience preferred
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resource Management or equivalent Human Resource experience.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.