• BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field.
• At least 7 years of work experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) or IT Security
• Expert level capability in risk management, information security and controls (standards, tools, and processes), regulatory compliance, and audit
• Understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces and map back to Control Objectives
• Experience with Systems or Platform Engineering, or experience with full life-cycle of application development.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, SAML, IAM, or PAM concepts
• Financial industry background and strong understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls.
• Project management and project delivery experience
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and/or ITIL certified a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.