The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
· Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
· Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
· Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
· Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
· Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Workforce Technology (WFT) delivers technology products, solutions and services to the firm's 270,000 active employees in more than 60 countries worldwide; corporate Human Resource (HR) clients and global HR lines of business partners. We provide HR data and reporting to 300+ internal and external applications. Our in-house applications support the employee life cycle from onboarding to off-boarding, including key global functions such as payroll, employee and manager self-service, learning and performance management, and compensation planning.
The position is for an experienced Business /System Analyst Scrum Master with Project Management skills to work globally, across lines of business and with Corporate Responsibility Public Affairs business partners to help drive, execute, and realize the technology agenda. This individual will help develop and define the future state strategy of technology architecture, build globally consistent business requirements and action plans to execute initiatives, and help drive the change management strategy to key stakeholders. As a Business Analyst Scrum Master you serve as liaison between the subject matter expert and application development. In this role you will be responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements for concurrent projects. Must have experience in both agile and waterfall project methodologies.
Public Affairs group:
Engaging in the communities we serve is an important part of who we are at JPMorgan Chase and distinguishes our leadership at the local, state, national and global levels. The Office of Public Affairs brings together Civic Engagement, Communications and Strategy to:
· Position the firm as a thought-leader and source of expertise on a wide range of issues that directly affect the firm
· Involve a broad and diverse group of employees in learning about and advocating for the firm on key issues that impact our business
· Showcase the firm’s commitment to the communities and markets we serve through strategic deployment of employees, senior market leaders and ambassadors
· Leverage internal and external stakeholders as effective messengers and advocates for the firm to create more effective and sustained communications channels with civic and community leaders
· Encourage voluntary participation in the political process
Business Analyst-related Skills
Scrum Master- related Skills
Project Management-related Skills
Change Management-related Skills
Other Supplemental Skills
Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.