The role will serve as a key member on the Credit Card Planning & Analysis Forecasting team. The Card P&A Forecasting team is responsible for managing the Budget/Mid-Year Forecast process. The team also provides insights and analysis used in decision-making by the CCB Leadership Team. The role will have regular exposure and interaction with the Card Finance P&A Head and other senior leaders. In this role, you will be required to:
· Manage the Card Finance annual and mid-year forecasting process
· Analyze financial results, provide variance analysis with business drivers, and prepare for Budget reviews
· Prepare/consolidate presentations for Budget reviews with Card CFO, Card CEO, and CCB/Firmwide P&A teams
· Support and/or lead ad hoc analytic projects, financial modeling and requests
· Proactively analyze business financial trends, research issues and respond to inquiries to help provide insight and decision support to senior management
· Work closely with Card CFO and CCB P&A teams to enhance existing forecasting processes
· Ensure data integrity, accuracy and timeliness in all financial reporting
· Effectively communicate with Finance, Risk, and other teams that provide inputs to the forecasting process or require outputs from the process
· Manage a staff to assist with these responsibilities
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting (or related discipline)
· 8+ years of financial analysis experience
· Exceptional analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and delivering exceptional results in a time-sensitive manner while managing competing priorities
· Strong credit card business knowledge and experience required
· Strong attention to detail required
· Expert in Excel, Hyperion Essbase and PowerPoint preferred
· VBA/macro skills are a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.