Job Description: GSS Poland Site Lead
Reporting To: EMEA Head of GSS
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. Global Supplier Services (GSS) brings together Category Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of over 800 employees (in 11 countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and provides a governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement.
Category Sourcing - The GSS team works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate contracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team is responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and ongoing reporting of a program that ensures the effective use of third parties to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals. This includes building awareness of the program at the firm and ensuring consistency globally across both the LOB's and corporate groups. It also includes understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements and reporting to regulators on the program and status. The major focus of the program is to ensure our vendors are performing to the same high standards that JPMorgan Chase holds itself accountable to including client service, quality, control, regulatory compliance, business resiliency and protection of information.
GSS Operations team is a centralized operational group within Global Supplier Services that manages procurement operations, corporate accounts payable operations, travel & entertainment claim processing, accounting & indirect tax operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key GSS Objectives
- Provide on-ground oversight of the GSS WCC resources
- Initial emphasis on recruitment, on-boarding of resources, set-up of tech infrastructure and real estate footprint
- Partner with the core GSS functional heads (both Global and EMEA leads) to deliver on objectives and develop appropriate KPI’s
- Partner with the GSS Poland Project Management Group on delivering to GSS timelines
- Ensure local businesses follow GSS best practices re sourcing, TPO and procurement operations
Site lead responsibilities
As a senior lead for any business / function at the Warsaw Corporate Centre the expectation will be that the lead plays a leadership and culture carrier role for all campus wide initiatives designed to make the Warsaw Corporate Centre (WCC) a best in class strategic hub. These will include the following:
Site Incident Management team membership and engagement.
Leadership / support of Business Resource Groups established at the WCC.
Leadership / support of WCC hub leadership strategy and execution of initiatives across all businesses / functions including the below:
Talent, sourcing and recruitment
Talent management and mobility
Career and Learning Development
Diversity and inclusivity
Building a WCC internal community
WCC marketing and branding
WCC external relations and outreach
Real estate optimisation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Interpersonal: ability to lead and influence execute level stakeholders
- Thought Leadership: determination to drive breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement; sets a personal example
- Commercial skill/strategic negotiation ability
- Change Management: ability to drive change with management direction but without having to be prescribed to
- Project Management: ability to develop, plan and execute projects and create remediation plans and actions with timely updates to management
- Communication Skills: ability to communicate effectively with internal sourcing and client stakeholders
- Cost Modeling: ability to understand value streams, cost drivers and how to break down cost structures
- Business Strategy Alignment: ability to understand business strategy and build plans to support it
- Risk Management: knowledge of business risk factors and business savvy to minimize risk appropriately and communicate acceptance of risk factors when required.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.