J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is looking to hire a top performing executive assistant to support a diverse team of bankers. Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role. In addition, candidates should be motivated, flexible, approachable, and smart and should possess a "can do" attitude. Role requires someone who is a committed team player, proactive, helpful, and who can anticipate and solve problems and can communicate well with all levels of staff. Investment Banking is a fast-paced environment and assistants who join will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the top talent in the industry.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment. You'll prepare materials for meetings; compose routine correspondence and meeting follow-up; manage your bankers’ calendars; coordinate travel arrangements and submit expenses. You may gather and analyze data to complete independent assignments and organize and maintain confidential files.
In addition to this, the Executive Assistant job performance expectations will include:
• Strong ability to manage and handle hectic calendars, often organizing meetings across product groups, regions and with internal and external clients
• Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and to effectively handle multiple priorities with a calm, professional and willing attitude
• Strong inter-personal and partnership skills, i.e. develop relationships with clients, bankers, product partners
• Strong organization and time management skills, i.e. to manage schedules and workload
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Telephone Coverage and excellent telephone etiquette
• Proven tact and good judgment in confidential situations
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to ensure that the needs of the business are always met and adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
• Preparation of client meeting follow-up documents such as letter writing, call reports, etc
• Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
• Open to taking on increased and/or new responsibilities at any time
• Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
• Travel Arrangements
Administrative /general tasks
• Assisting with various business management related projects
• Keep contacts and client lists current
• Establishing and maintaining open communication policies with peers and managers
• Making yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
• Maintaining familiarity with all policy and technology updates
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.