- Equity Structuring role across Asia Pacific. Team focused on delivering global structured equity products into clients in Asia, as well as developing products for global clients
- Key function includes
o Product development : Equity Index, Single Stock, fund, ETF, including multi-asset linked payoff / Investable index / Platform (SPV, Fund wrapping)
o Pricing / Execution : familiarize with internal booking, pricing model, and legal / compliance angle on trades
o Marketing : partner sales and marketing and present product, identify opportunity
o Maintenance : comply internal control requirement to conduct business
- The role with specific focus on Japan aligned to the business growth plan between sales and products, whilst to support Asia structuring business.
- Analytical skill / Problem solving
- Derivatives / Equity product knowledge
- Computer – Excel, and coding (Python), and infrastructure
- Communication, presentation
- International reach
- Language : Japanese preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.