As an Application Developer/Configuration Specialist on a third-party, vendor-hosted application, you will design, develop, configure, test, debug, and document solutions to satisfy business and/or vendor requirements. You will maintain SDLC documentation and submit required forms and tickets as needed to document configuration and vendor code change deployments. You will provide production and technical support to assigned application. You will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit, vendor, and IT management at the highest technical level. You will work closely with business units and vendor contacts to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Work closely with business, vendor, and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
- Create technical design recommendations for application configuration changes
- Examine application to ensure adherence to CDO guidelines, processes and procedures
- Utilize vendor configuration tools and guides to ensure application is suitably fit for use and Risk compliant
- Test, modify, make standard modifications to existing configuration in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
- Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
- College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
- Typically requires up to five years of application development work experience
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ownership and drive for resolving problems
- Agile and SDLC practices - Proficient
- Application Development - Proficient
- Business Analysis - Proficient
- Technical Problem Resolution - Proficient
- Business Applications Knowledge - Basic
- Business Continuity Testing Knowledge - Basic
- IT Risk Management- Basic
- Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge - Basic
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.