JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a
commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
1. Conduct project or other program initiative, with moderate supervision.
2. Contributes to idea creation and project execution.
3. Conducts research and analyzes data.
4. Conduct root cause analysis.
5. Escalates project issues and risks appropriately.
6. Identifies and documents best practices.
7. Develops segments of presentations.
8. Conduct and facilitate training
9. Support Business Analyst reporting.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
1. Bachelor Degree
2. With process improvement skills, preferably Lean Certified with strong background using Quality Tools, problem solving techniques
3. Working knowledge of statistical and application tools, MS Office Project and other key MS Office tools
4. Programming background is an advantage
5. Stakeholder management skills
6. Conflict resolution skills and recognized leadership ability
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.