JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
As a Documentation & Workflow Management Team Lead, your responsibilities would include:
- Performs Documentation and Workflow Management functions as needed(i.e. receive and sort mail, Identify collateral documents and ensure all liens are perfected, Prepping/Scanning, Handle incoming Payments and Payoffs, Coordinate Retrieval and pick up files with Iron Mountain, Operate and maintain high speed Kodak scanners ).
- Monitors productivity, volumes, and SLA’s
- Prepare physical loan documents for scanning/ imaging,
- Provide mentoring, training, and assistance with new and existing team members
- Communicate and reinforce policies and procedures
- Research and respond to internal and external requests
- Represent team/supervisor on internal and/or market calls
- Meet and exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Provide ongoing feedback to supervisor on team and offer process improvements and suggestions
- Manage team's workflow and escalations in supervisor's absence
- Assist with outside BAU projects and remediation