JPMorgan Chase is seeking talented candidates for a Reporting Associate position in our Consumer Bank Wealth Management Supervisory group. The CWM Supervisory team is responsible for the supervision of retail investment sales activities.
This position will interface directly with the Supervisory Business Management team to provide guidance and establish priorities and timelines related to the development and delivery of relevant data and reporting. This person will also be responsible for managing priorities and processes and systems supporting a data and reporting environment. In addition to reporting responsibilities, this role will also be responsible for participating in/leading UAT efforts for projects of varying complexity and scope across CWM Supervision.
Production of highly reliable and timely data and reporting
Know the business, study our data, understand our volumes and metrics, and know when something is out of the ordinary
Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, developers, business analysts, business SME’s and other team members to analyze user stories and requirements
Create test cases/scripts, test plans, and other test artifacts in addition to executing test cases/scripts and triaging defects
Perform analysis of business requirements and system specifications
Review Business Requirements and Functional Specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements in order to properly test the application and verify those requirements are successfully met
Communicate effectively with business units, Development, Project Management, external vendors, and/or other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information
In addition to top-tier technical capabilities, the desired candidate would have a highly confident and outgoing disposition.
Additional responsibilities may include providing support to the Project Management team and special projects as needed.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to research and resolve issues independently
- Hands-on project engagement: consultation, analysis development, coding, and results presentation
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, PPT, Word
- Proficiency in SQL and VBA a plus
- Proficient in building customized code including Macro programming
- Familiar with various reporting platforms and processes
- Experience with common test managements suites such as HP ALM and Jira a plus
- Experience with writing use cases, test cases and test plans
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and blended project delivery methodologies a plus
- Independent thinking with ability to self-direct
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field or equivalent experience preferred
Financial service industry experience desired, but we are open to evaluating candidates from any industry with a strong analytics background.