Commercial Card is a product organization within the Card Services (CS) LOB that provides card-based payment solutions to clients in North America. The core finance team is responsible the end-to-end financial management including; month-end close, financial reporting and analysis, investment analysis and profitability modeling for the Commercial Card organization. The Commercial Card finance team plays an integral role in providing consultative support to help the organization achieve its overall growth and profitability targets.
· Creating executive presentations and analysis for the Commercial Card leadership team focused on business growth objectives
· Partner with product management and other business stakeholders to evaluate profitability of ongoing and proposed new investments
· Lead effort to manage client profitability agenda including review of deal profitability with internal bank stakeholders
· Manage financial reporting and results communication for Commercial Card sub-product financials (i.e. P-Card, SUA, T&E
· Team subject matter expert on forecast and annual budget effort including loading and reconciling forecast data in CCB MIS environments (Hyperion Essbase)
· Drive automation and efficiency across the function
o Drive offshoring and efficiency agenda
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.