Business Area Description
The Global Equities Technology stack at J P Morgan is going through a strategic transformation (front to back). This is a multi-year program where the India Tech teams are involved heavily. The technology stack used is predominantly Core Java, C# .NET, C++ and Sybase. We are hiring in the areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Risk Management and Client Intelligence Technologies.
The India Equities Technology organization is 1000+ within JPMorgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) organization and covers the following functions
- Execution Services Technology comprising of:
o Electronic Trading (Execution core components, Exchange Connectivity, Client on-boarding, DMA, Smart Order Routing - SoR, Algorithmic Trading, Data Analytics etc )
o Flow Sales and Trading (Front Office Sales and Trading Order Management systems and Reporting)
- Risk Management and Structured products
- Middle office Trade Booking and Regulatory
- Shared Services (Architecture group, Shared components and QA)
- Client Intelligence
ROLE: KDB Developer
The position is for an experienced software developer that exhibits strong technical skills and experience in Q/Kdb+ on the Linux platform.
This is a critical role that will have a significant impact on various lines of business within the investment bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development and enhancement of products built using kdb+; will ensure consistent functional and technical design; will deliver clear, concise technical design documentation and code; will be involved in the full project life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and production rollout. Our products are built in Java and Kdb+ and use a variety of 3rd party products and technologies.
· You possess at least 2 years hands-on experience with Kdb+ within a financial institution in any business line (fixed income, equities or any type of derivatives) and have developed areas of significant technical and business expertise.
· You have proficiency in Q language, ticker plant architecture, tuning the queries on both historical and real time databases.
· You have been exposed to some of the following: real-time market data, pre-trade analytics, post-trade analytics, order management, algorithmic trading, enterprise data warehouse, FIX protocol, web services.
· You are an efficient programmer who provides an excellent level of service for your production environments and can debug and troubleshoot ambiguous issues.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.