Wealth Management, Human Resources Business Partner, VP, New York
With client assets under supervision of $2.3 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset Wealth Management is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. Asset Wealth Management serves four distinct client groups globally through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management (GIM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Global Wealth Management (GWM), which includes the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities. AM offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. AM also provides trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
The role of the HR Business Partner Vice President is to help drive HR strategy and provide solutions to an assigned client group within the Wealth Management (WM) business. He or she will partner with the business to execute a variety of HR activities including talent and performance management, compensation and promotions, recruiting, learning & development and diversity initiatives. The Vice President will act as an advocate for employees and internal consultant to managers on people and organizational issues, as well as provide transactional support as needed.
As a member of the Wealth Management HR team, the Vice President will:
· Drive all people practices for his/her assigned client group including talent management (succession planning, mobility, high potential & leadership development), performance management, organizational strategy and structure, compensation, diversity, and employee engagement and retention.
· Partner across HR functional areas including Learning & Development, Recruiting, Employee Relations and Compensation to deliver the best solutions for his/her client groups.
· Coach business leaders on all people and organizational related matters.
· Ensure both employees and managers receive the appropriate counseling, guidance and support on employee relations issues
· Collaborate with the global HR partners to ensure local execution of plans
· Oversee compensation programs, including the annual incentive process, to drive performance and ensure meritocracy
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.