J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Private Banking is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, wealth structuring, philanthropy, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated team structure and a platform of depth and breadth.
The WM Operations Client Reporting Team is comprised of highly dedicated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of the client reporting for Private Banking accounts. Teams include: Statements (Quality & Corrections), Suitability Hub, Regulatory Client Communications, Special Services, Audit Confirmations, Documentation Management and Fiduciary Safekeeping Services. The newly established Data Remediation team will be responsible for supporting client and account level data remediation initiatives. The team will perform a number of functions including data and/or documentation analysis, data entry and verification and identification and reporting of data discrepancies. The team Manager will oversee a team of Operations Specialists performing these functions as well as assist with providing oversight for an offshore team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects and/or tasks
- Ability to manage and communicate with an onshore and offshore team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and prioritization techniques
- Ability to quickly learn new functions
- Required PC skills include strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of applications.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Ability to assess business risks and ensure that adequate controls are in place
- Ability to develop strong relationships; gain the confidence of clients and integrated team as well as team members.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment and to utilize the tools which are currently available to service clients efficiently
- Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations and ensure an optimal client experience
- Ability to assess and escalate sensitive client issues, preform root cause analysis and develop tactical and strategic preventive measures