JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Market Data Services provides end to end support for the procurement and management of JPMorgan’s Market Data consumption, working across all lines and business and locations. The team act as a single point of contact for all aspects of support and development, including L2 and L3 support, Exchange and Vendor Reporting, Engineering and Program Management. The global team comprises of both technical and business aligned resources with subject matter expertise, attention to detail, excellent communication and project management expertise.
There is an opening within the Singapore team for a high performing individual experienced within Market Data Controls & Reporting. The successful candidate must be a competent Project Manager with experience working as part of a distributed team, able to navigating and working across disciplines, including risk, regulatory, compliance, cyber, business, operations, technology, etc. Extensive engagement with internal stakeholders and external vendors will be required, and the ability to think out of the box to develop ideas into implementable business solutions an added advantage.
- Ability to originate structured projects, process design and communication strategies
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the strategic vision
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Knowledge of Market Data systems such as FITS, MDM, DACS, DART.
- Knowledge of Vendor and Exchange Reporting
- Solid understanding of Market Data Distribution and Licensing
- Management of Market Data Audits an added advantage
- Good knowledge of key market data offerings such as Bloomberg, ThomsonReuters Elektron/FXT/Eikon, Factset etc.
- Strong excel skills essential.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.