As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The Cybersecurity Service Desk within the Cybersecurity Firm wide Integration Team acts as the single point of contact for core global Cybersecurity issues and support. This team is responsible for:
• Internal user Support and Inquiry resolution
• Knowledge Management
• Performance Reporting and Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
As a Cybersecurity Service Desk CSI Analyst, you will focus on measuring and assessing the Service Desk performance, performing quality assurance reviews and identifying and implementing improvement opportunities. As a key member of the Service Desk team, you will also provide day to day support for end user inquiries from JPMC teams and individuals across all lines of business and functions that require assistance with Cybersecurity integration, implementation and behavior. This position requires an individual with a customer focused mindset, who can proactively engage across a virtual organizational team without formal direction and has a proven background in data analytics and continual service improvement methodologies
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Provide regular service performance reports that includes service usage, trends and forecasts
• Identify and drive implementation of continual process improvements across both the Service Desk and wider Cybersecurity organization, focusing on driving efficiency and improvement controls
• Participate in the day to day operation of the Cybersecurity Service Desk team
• Fosters and promotes a customer first model with on-going focus on customer service
• Build & maintain knowledge of the Cybersecurity strategy and how it enables business' strategic direction
• Partners with the Cybersecurity Program and Business Management Offices to ensure consistency in communication including tactical response plans where required
• Routinely makes decisions and quickly eliminates roadblocks
• Experience in Information Technology, preferably with an emphasis on information security and/or IT infrastructure technology project management
• Understanding of service design and delivery, ITIL experience preferred
• Application Integration
• Experience in defining Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Experience in crafting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for service performance measurement
• Knowledge and Change Management
• Performance Metrics and Reporting
• Technical Problem Resolution
• Ideally a business (Cybersecurity and/or Finance) qualification
• Experience of managing high volume request based service desk
• General understanding of Financial Services and key drivers of business performance
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.