Description: Candidate will work closely with the PB LOS project and be required to complete tasks associated with testing functionality/documents for release to production. These tasks include but are not limited to the review of requirements, review and entry of test scripts into Quality Center, creating test tickets in CMAO, testing in the PB LOS UAT environment, defect remediation (logging, retesting and closing defects) as well as playing a key role in the testing on release weekends.
· 3 plus years experience in mortgage loans
· Quality Center experience is a plus
· PB LOS experience is a plus
· Detail oriented with ability to set goals, meet objectives, take initiative and complete tasks within deadlines.
· Must have organizational, planning and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to multi-task
· Flexible / Adaptable
· Analytical / Critical thinking - be able to anticipate problems and resolve early
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.