JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Credit Risk Middle Office (CRMO) continues its expansion to broader Wholesale Risk Support including Country, TS, WSS and Market Risk. CRMO supports the CIB credit approval and decision making processes for the NA Credit Executives in the Risk Organization.
This role is to support Credit Risk activities specific to F&O and OTC Clearing and Prime Brokerage, providing a variety of opportunities to mitigate key risks. This is fast pace working environment. This role demands dedication and fast learning ability. CRMO is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual for this analytical role that requires the ability to have a conceptual conversation with our stakeholders and turn that into a high quality end-product. The right candidate must understand and challenge the numbers, and be able to tell the story behind them.
· Perform analysis of stress output for Hedge Fund clients related to daily, weekly, and monthly risk reports for senior management
· Provide support to risk managers for ongoing monitoring and reporting of risk exposures for the Securities Prime Brokerage business
· Monitoring and understanding key market movements
· Providing support to risk managers for ad hoc projects
· Lead the investigation, documentation, and resolution of new and existing data quality issues
· Improve the overall control environment for CRMO by developing new controls, automating existing manual processes, and improving the team’s documentation
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.