Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various internal clients across AM technology. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. You will need to have the ability to multi-task and support multiple MD’s, ED’s plus team members.
Assistant will be part of an AM tech admins working group.
This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. He or she must be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Provide support to visiting senior managers
• Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite with expanded PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Candidates should have Expense policy knowledge
• Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.