CIB-MNC regional banker-Vice President
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
An exciting opportunity to join the GCB Regional MNC team covering the subsidiaries of North America/ EMEA/LATAM HQ companies operating across Asia Pacific, with primary focus of Asia Pacific key decision makers and influencers that are based in Hong Kong. We are looking for an experienced Senior Regional MNC banker with Treasury Services Sales responsibilities, with individual portfolio and additional team leader responsibilities managing the regional MNC team members based in Hong Kong. This role reports into the Head of Regional MNC, Singapore & Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Build and develop Regional Treasurer level coverage of Corporate Bank selected clients in China
- Development of forward looking new business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships
- Responsible for partnering HQ parent teams and country teams to drive and deliver financial goals for GCB and TS Sales for China MNC and Regional MNC driven from China
- Responsible for Marketing in-scope Investment Banking products (including: traditional credit product, private placements, ABS/Conduit, FX, Flow derivatives, Commodities, Sales and Trading) and all non-IB products (including: Treasury Services, Securities Services, and Asset Wealth Management), through integrated Regional Treasurer level coverage
- In partnership with the IB Client Executive, you will be expected to drive account planning processes for Corporate Bank selected clients. Particularly focusing on the use of credit capital and balancing the firm wide priorities
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management: Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Treasury Services/cash & liquidity management sales/product
- Client Relationship manager with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Must be able to demonstrate Credit knowledge
- Solid knowledge of commercial banking products
- Strong commercial judgment
- Understanding of flow derivatives, FX, commodities, transaction banking and securities processing would be very helpful.
- Strong influencing skills and proven track record of managing cross cultural environments
- Strong partnership skills
- The ability to read and speak English
- Mandarin would be mandatory
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer