The Compliance Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by working closely with the business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters.
The primary role of the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Complaints Intelligence Compliance team (CIC) is to perform monitoring, analysis, and regulatory advisement of compliance risk related to applicable rules, laws and regulations governing the Line of Business (LOB) complaint management functions, as well as determining potential compliance risks resulting from analyzing the Firm’s complaints. This position partners closely with the Chief Compliance Officers, LOB Compliance Officers and Business Owners.
The Complaints Intelligence Compliance Policy Associate is primarily responsible for defining and managing consistency of a Global Complaints Horizontal Compliance framework. This position must be able to partner with senior management to drive change across multiple lines of businesses.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Lead the complaints program and manage to the Compliance Pillars and Practices and align CIC Goals and Objectives
o Be a subject matter expert on the Firmwide Complaint Policy.
o Aggregate vertical line of business complaint data and monitoring results to provide a comprehensive view of consistencies and process gaps between the CCB Lines of Businesses.
· Knowledge of consumer Laws / Rules / Regulations and the intersection between the Office of Legal Obligations, Compliance Risk Assessment, and Complaints Compliance
o Knowledge of the Office of Legal Obligation program, including mapping of legal obligations to Compliance Relevant Risks, and the specific legal obligations which govern the complaint handling process.
o Understand and translate the Firmwide Compliance Risk Assessment & Management Process results into monitoring and reporting, including the demonstration of applicability and coverage of legal requirements (obligations).
o Assess a law / rule / regulation, define, and articulate the compliance risk for the business.
· Analyze data and draw action oriented conclusions
o Design, analyze historical trends and implement data analytics, trend analysis, validation of source system information and other required controls over the line of business practices that are highlighted in complaint data.
o Complete and summarize data analyses, to include several alternative data sources, against internal and external complaint data.
· Effectuate change through collaboration, executive level reporting, and data analysis
o Develop reports and analytics to provide insights of business practices concerns, based on complaint data, to the management team
o Advise Complaint management groups on regulatory requirements.
o Produce executive level reporting, including issue write-ups or summaries with limited direction.
· Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Legal or Audit experience (5+ years) preferred.
· BS/BA and/or MBA preferred
· Financial Industry experience
· Strong analytical and trouble-shooting experience
· Proven ability to lead complex initiatives or projects
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong presentation and written communication skills
· Proven problem solving, analytical and creative thinking skills.
· Microsoft Excel – Required
· Microsoft Office Suite - Proficient
· SQL, Tableau or similar database or data mining tool experience
· Knowledge of the Compliance Monitoring & Testing requirements as part of the Global Firmwide Compliance Program.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.