CIB-Global Corporate Banking – Asia Product Expert –Executive Director
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and financial institutions globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Banker will serve as a Asia product expert sitting in the US, specifically our New York office, and partnering with the North American Bankers to present our Asia capabilities to the local clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the process of new business development and relationship management for our clients
• Development of forward looking business plans with a focus on wallet share growth
• Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury services and asset management
• Responsibility for marketing in-scope, APAC specific, solutions across multiple disciplines, including traditional credit products, core cash management and liquidity, FX, Flow derivatives, and all non-IB products.
• Maintain strong relationships and regular communications with key partners in APAC regarding Regulatory updates, new product developments/innovations, evolving trends in the market, etc.
• Role will require travel
Proven ability to create, develop and maintain trusted client relationships, as evidenced by, winning new business, closing transactions and possessing valuable professional networks, ideally with this client set
• Understanding of most of the relevant key products used: treasury services, flow derivatives, FX, commodities, , custody, fixed income and integrated reporting and financing products
• Ability to navigate across large organizations to get things done and broker information across the firm; ability to form strong partnerships and work in environments where there are multiple, overlapping stakeholders
• Able to develop viable strategies to grow the overall business with this client set, as well as take pragmatic steps to execute these strategies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred; a minimum of 12 years of Financial Services / Banking experience required
• Previous experience in the Asian markets and/or understanding of the firm’s capabilities in the market is highly desired
• Flexibility to travel frequently across the US and the globe as needed