This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
· Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
· Support project releases.
· 5+ years experience designing and implementing web & Mobile applications
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS - for Android/Server*:*
· 5+ years of combined software/application development experience in Java / Web / Mobile.
· Minimum 3+ yrs of Core Development experience in Android Development
· Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
· Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
· Experience with the following is desired:
· Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
· Enthusiasm for automated testing
· Experience with unit testing frameworks
· Experience with source control management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.