Analyst, Software Engineering
Launching your career in our Software Engineering Group means you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5-8 years of experience in testing applications; manual and automated testing.
- Experienced in testing applications developed in various SDLC methodologies. Preferably Agile.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to collaborate effectively across different business and technology teams.
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- SQA Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well enough to create detailed test cases. Ability to map test cases to business requirements. Basic understanding of development lifecycle and quality assurance phases.
- Java, Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse IDE, Maven and similar tools.
- ALM, JIRA or other similar tools for Test case and Defect Management.
- MS Office Suite, SQL, API testing, JSON Msg. validations.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Time Management.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in Java programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Analyze Business Requirements, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
- Actively participate in Scrum team where team members work together to determine who does what.
- Create detailed manual test cases and automation scripts, works with Business Analyst to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Works with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Experience in UI, Database and API testing.
- Support Production Implementation tasks and post Production deployment validations.
- Work with globally located team members.
- Help design, develop and implement test strategy, test plans based on detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate test data and prepare it.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
2017 JPMorgan Chase & co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability / Veteran.