This entry-level position (geared to individuals with little or no fulltime work experience) is part of The Asset Management Analyst Program and is applicable to individuals who have recently earned a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited school. Though most hires into the Program are recruited through our formal campus recruitment efforts, we sometimes conduct supplemental recruitment of candidates with a similar level of experience and academic achievement as our campus hires. Experienced professionals should apply to positions outside of this Program.
About J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs. We operate in 100 countries, and hold leadership positions across our different lines of businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
About Global Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
Program Overview: The three-year Analyst Program provides exposure to our multiple business areas within the Private Bank including but not limited to credit and lending, multi-asset class investments, wealth advisory and estate planning. At the end of the program top performing Analysts will have the opportunity to continue onto the next phase at the firm as an Associate. Promotional opportunities within J.P. Morgan are based on our business needs and the Analyst’s performance.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Capital Advisory Analyst on an integrated team you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
· Analyze client’s needs and objectives through balance sheet and cash flow analysis
· Provide lending solutions to assure that pricing carefully balances market, return, and overall client objectives
· Support the integrated team in understanding optimal borrowing solutions for clients
· Monitor current credit book including portfolio risk grading
· Work with capital advisor(s) and credit executive(s) to understand risk appetite of the firm and adjust deal flow and structure accordingly
· Participate in structuring and negotiating transactions, prepare lending documentation and transaction execution
· Prepare credit approval memorandums and presentations for senior credit officers for new deals and annual reviews
· Coordinate and manage ongoing reporting of capital advisory programs including product marketing, pipeline progress, banker scorecards
· As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients
We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Private Banking Analysts efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions. Specific qualifications include:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.