The Marketing Analytics Senior Associate role is a mix of management, consulting and hands on data analysis (using Teradata, SQL, SAS & Excel). The successful candidate will be able to develop & communicate the business implications of analytics to both internal Chase and external partners. The position will offer an opportunity to:
• Work closely with Segment Managers, Acquisitions, Credit/Risk and Partner teams on solving consumer based business problems and providing strategic insights through analytics, data mining, & segmentation of consumer purchase & demographic data.
• Interact with marketing managers and business partners in developing, analyzing and reporting on customer/consumer buying/usage trends, direct to consumer marketing initiatives and campaign results.
• Develop marketing & direct marketing test plans (sampling, test/control design) and reporting templates.
• Provide insight to drive Credit/Risk initiatives that enable profitable growth and management of the partner portfolio
• Provide a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, understanding both competitor and geographic implications
• Drive analytical strategy across portfolio efforts and customer segments to ensure marketing and product effectiveness
• Ensure that analysis drives appropriate marketing investments decisions and optimizes marketing expense
This position will work closely with the Decision Technologies, Credit/Risk, Acquisitions, Finance, and the Partner Analytics groups to drive profitable marketing through customer insights.
• 5+ years experience in Credit Card Services in an analytical / statistical-function. Preference for T&E card experience
• Strong marketing skills and experience in CRM & Loyalty environments
• Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills - the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders and partner
• Strong financial and reporting acumen
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work requirements to work in multi-disciplinary team setting
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA in quantitative discipline preferred
• Strong Teradata, SAS, Unix, and SQL programming skills: Computer literacy/proficiency in data query tools and Excel, Essbase, MS Access, Visual Basic, MS Office
• Strong independent results-oriented person who can work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to work effectively across the organization and with the partner
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.