Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) provides global support to the Commercial Bank, Private Client Services, Private Bank and Business Banking. WLS objective is to provide an exceptional customer experience when booking and servicing loans within a highly efficient and controlled environment.
The User Acceptance Testing (UAT) team is responsible for testing the application being used across WLS.
· Facilitate creation of the UAT methodology, UAT Test Plan and execution schedule.
· Organize and facilitate meetings with technology, operations and/or the business to confirm test plan, coming due events and create/update test calendar.
· Attend design reviews, requirements sessions, core team meetings and/or technical team meetings, as appropriate.
· Understand business requirements and operation’s process/procedures in order to guide development of effective UAT deliverables that fully test impacted business/operational groups.
· Develop detailed UAT test plan, conditions/cases and related data.
· Develop UAT participant’s guide/procedures and ensure testers have appropriate user access to testing systems/regions and training to successfully execute test scripts.
· Work closely with technology and UAT participants to ensure complete test strategy is executed.
· Lead UAT planning and execution activities for WLS and serve as the overall point person from a UAT perspective.
· Import of requirements and test scripts into Quality Center.
· Manage tracking and resolution of defects along with the reporting of UAT execution results.
· Validate test scripts execution and defect resolution prior to providing UAT signoff for WLS.
· Escalate issues to management in a timely manner.
· When appropriate, modify testing methodology to increase WLS efficiency and quality of UAT.
· Partner with WLS and/or LOB Training Coordinators and Communications to ensure end to end operating model procedures are defined, tested and communicated to WLS.
· Perform/Coordinate post implementation validation and signoff.
· Must be an excellent team player, strong team leader, and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
· Strong Communication skills; both written and oral.
· Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills.
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
· Ability to concurrently manage multiple efforts with competing timeframes and resources.
· Ability to consult with others in the process (strong networking skills).
· Ability to effectively and seamlessly work with others in multiple geographic locations.
· Ability to communicate effectively across all employees experience levels throughout JPMorgan Chase.
· Ability to anticipate and understand issues, and escalate appropriately for timely resolution.
· Strong PC and MS Suite skills, including MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and MS Power Point.
· Knowledge of Mercury’s Test Director/Quality Center test management tool.
· Experience in testing Workflow Management Application, such as Pega PRPC and/or Mainframe applications.
· Experience in developing test scripts/cases.
· Understanding of the business needs and process.
· Understanding/Experience in business requirements gathering, process design and/or mapping.
· Understanding of project management disciplines and techniques.
· Must be a self starter with ability to work independently from manager and/or team.
· Ability to travel as needed.
· 5+ years of experience in Functional Testing and UAT oversight.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong time, interpersonal and people skills.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.