The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation. The Legal Department is organized by Practice Groups that conform to the organization of the Firm's lines of business (LOBs) and corporate staff areas, allowing the legal staff to work closely with specific groups on a daily basis. Each line of business has an LOB General Counsel, who is the Practice Group Head and who reports to the Firm's General Counsel. This structure provides the means for the legal teams to communicate legal and regulatory changes to the businesses and staff areas, and for the LOBs and staff areas to communicate business developments that have legal or regulatory implications to the legal teams in a timely manner.
Home Lending Legal:
The primary function of the Home Lending Legal Practice group is to provide both transactional and strategic legal support for the mortgage business of JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
There is currently a vacancy for an experienced Senior or Executive Administrative Assistant to join Legal in a support capacity. The successful candidate will be primarily supporting and working closely with attorneys supporting both the loan originations and loan servicing functions.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve:
· Manage calendars, handle meeting set up/physical logistics, telepresence & conference call arrangements. Work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings. Be aware of conflicts and be adept at keeping supported staff aware of updates and working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner.
· Demonstrated high degree of professionalism/polish in executive and external interactions.
· Book travel & process timely and accurate T&E expense reports.
· Management and maintenance of confidentiality of information.
· Support overall group needs respective to supply ordering/inventory management, space arrangements, new hire and contractor onboarding /termination checklist arrangements, general office management and typing as needed.
. Process EURCs and Facilities requests
· Perform routine tasks such as those related to scheduled staff communications & reports/dial-ins/room set up /Org chart updating upon changes in group; weekly Staff location & Out of Office notification reporting. Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays. Provide regular status updates if work is outstanding.
· Ability to work in team environment, with all levels - from building porters/mail staff to Senior Management as needed.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.