We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the General Counsel of Global Technology Law at JPMorgan Chase & Co. The duties and administrative functions will require organization, attention to detail, confidentiality, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have a high level of energy and the flexibility to work in a high-paced, deadline driven organization where timely execution of high-quality work product is expected. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, and represent the attorneys he or she supports with professional courtesy and acumen.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendar, including coordinating with multiple parties across geographies
• Answer and place calls; screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Produce clear and concise emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel. Serve as subject matter expert for policies and procedures; ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Process invoices and T&E expense claims. Serve as subject matter experts for policies and procedures; ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Assist in creating and editing Excel spreadsheets
• Assist in creating and editing Powerpoint presentations
• Print materials and prepare files or binders as requested
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding (e.g., requesting equipment setup and system access)
• Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bios
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance of issues or delays
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants on broader Corporate & Regulatory Law team, in positive partnership to back each other up smoothly
• Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.