Global Services Operations (GSO) is responsible for Level 2 service support delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while its’ Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
Within GSO, the Critical Infrastructure Operations team was formed to provide high level / dedicated 24*7 Level 2 support via follow the sun for the following key Configuration Management/Automation Platforms: Service Center Service Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, CFEngine, and Puppet.
As an SCSM administrator/analyst within the GSO Critical Infrastructure Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting JPMC”s complex SCSM (and related applications) environment, incident resolution, providing subject matter expertise to other team members, driving improvements and ensuring the highest degree of resilience and top tier support, resulting in uninterrupted platform availability. Driving service improvement across the environment is key to the role: managing all service delivery, resiliency, efficiency, and audit programs as well as ensuring engineering standards and products are integrated across the platforms. The scope of responsibilities will entail trouble ticket investigations, root cause analysis, resolution, implementing, measuring, and improving all processes, procedures, and activities required to ensure maximum availability, utility, flexibility, and responsiveness of the production environment.
• Must be able to take ownership of issues and drive through to resolution across a complex, global enterprise environment.
• Must be able to manage mission critical environments for a major global financial services organization and strive for continual improvement across the environment.
• Be able to effectively communicate with diverse technical teams, multiple lines of business at all levels within the organization.
• Perform proactive duties, including patch management and software upgrades.
• Work well independently and within a group within a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Perform all duties following all JPMC standards regarding engagement, change management, and escalations.
• Required to escalate to vendors and provide root cause analysis and incident reports. Provide timely resolution to break/fix issues.
This position may require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
• Minimum of 4+ years of hands on operational experience managing System Center Service Manager in a complex, global, mission critical production environment
• 5+ year’s experience on Windows Server platform
• 3+ years of scripting experience. Preferably PowerShell
• An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience in working with MSSQL databases. Able to read and analyze queries, along with developing stored procedures
• Extensive experience in application/system/network performance and availability monitoring
• Proven technical leadership experience, including the ability to quickly understand an issue, appropriately / efficiently troubleshoot to detailed levels and direct swift resolution
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and IIS
• Experience with System Center Orchestrator, including development of runbooks
• Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (preferred)
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
• Strong ability to take ownership of issues and drive resolution across teams
• Assertive personality and drive improvement across environment
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop strong client relationships and partner with technology engineering teams.
• MSCE is preferred
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.