JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Zuellig Building), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
To lead and represent GTI (Global Technology Infrastructure) Data Center Services staff in Philippines GSC location in accordance with:
1) Data Center Services (DCS) - responsible for oversight and management of the local staff for Data Center Services. This includes Operations, incident support, technology placement, and physical guardianship of the firm's data.
2) Media & IT Asset Management - responsible for the lifecycle management of all physical media & technology assets.
Media & IT Asset Lifecycle Management
Backup & Restore Support
Self Assessment & Issue Management
Training, Process & Tool Governance
3) Support Data Center Design projects, Cabling, managing Data Center capacity / efficiency (including toolsets) and long-term supply chain / demand planning activities.
Data Center Cabling
Data Center Capacity
- In excess of 15 years IT experience, the majority of which should be in an infrastructure/application role, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Demonstrated experience at a management level, being able to articulate proven staff development and growth success.
- Experienced in working in an influential role, specific experience in senior roles with no direct reporting relationships with subordinate staff would be an advantage
- Experience in managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- Strong communicator able to create and maintain people relationships.
- Relevant degree.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.