• 10+ years of progressive experience in a plan, build and/or operation role within information technology.
• Ability to work collaboratively & translate business and user requirements in to technology and architecture plans
• Proven experience driving roadmaps, product overviews, reporting, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
• Security Operations Center (SOC) hands-on operations experience
• Knowledge of the latest security and intelligence trends
• Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of a large enterprise organization.
• Experience in management consulting or internal consulting
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience working both independently and in a virtual, collaborative environment is essential.
• Experience with compliance standards/programs (FISMA, PCI, NIST) is a plus
• Experience with industry recognized SIEM solutions such as ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm, Nitro, AlienVault, etc. is preferred
• Experience with reporting and business intelligence tools such as QlikView, Tableau, etc. is a plus
• Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, Cassandra and stream processing technologies such as Spark is a plus
• Experience with statistical and machine learning models and their application to the security domain is a plus
• Active professional security certifications (e.g., CISSP or other industry qualification) preferred
Perks at JPMC
We hire good people and take care of them. Whether it’s your favorite coconut water in the fridge or an office-wide chili cook-off, JPMC believes in fostering an environment where employees don’t just come to work hard but play hard. We host beer and pizza nights to solve tough problems and ensure teams get time to blow off steam.
Keep learning. JPMC offers regular Tech Talks that promote an environment for people to grow outside of their job title. In addition, we promote a continued education budget for each of our employees to grow and improve in tandem with the company.
Our employees are creative, excited, and above all a team. JPMC is one of the largest banks in the world and we make sure to hire only the best of the best. Better yet, every employee is passionate about the company and our mission. (Can you blame us?) When you put that passion in a collaborative setting it unites everyone as a team.
Fighting criminals is in the job description. No matter which facet of JPMC you want to work for, we are all working towards the same goal-- making sure the bad guys don’t win.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.