CB Client Onboarding – Sr. Implementation Project Manager:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. The Commercial Bank Client Onboarding (CBCO) implementations group is responsible for owning, driving, and coordinating all aspects pertaining to the setup of cash management products and services for Commercial Bank clients.
The CBCO CBI (Commercial Bank Implementations) organization is seeking a highly motivated individual who is capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. The Senior Implementation Project Manager (SPM) will have responsibility for the implementation of new and existing business for our top clients. Helping our clients expand their business is a strategic opportunity for Commercial Banking, and the implementation experience sets the tone. The SPM will work directly with the client, coverage and product teams to determine the best approach to implement the highly complex, large scale onboarding projects.
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
- 6 Years or more relevant business experience, including client facing roles
- BA/BS Degree
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment (time management and attention to detail)
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results
- Excellent written & verbal communication ability
- Strong executive presence and communication
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources
- Adaptable to a changing, dynamic work environment
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to map and document progress of complex workflows
- Cash Management and Treasury Services product experience and knowledge
- Previous direct external client interaction experience
- Industry certifications (CTP, PMI)
- Consulting experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
*Some travel may be required (less than 25%) to support various clients and coverage team