We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management...
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring BAU Execution to be best in class. Publishing of periodic metrics and tracking reasons for deviation from
agreed levels. Ensure follow up for all ageing items
- Team handling skills
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors
- End to End process responsibility and to be in control of End of day reports, cut-offs and critical intra day reports
- Escalate any error/exceptions on identification
- Responding to routine queries/complaints and ensuring completeness
- Audit focused in all BAU activities
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs
- Navigates systems proficiently and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and are within quality standards
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective
- Team management and ensuring the morale of the team is high
- Work in partnership with Local OCM team for QA Tests, MIS, Audit etc
- Working with seniors to achieve organization agenda
- Review and improve on productivity benchmarks on ongoing basis
- Performance Management for direct reports
- Partnering with supervisor and ensuring complete control of business
-Manage stakeholders effectively.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.