About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
An exciting opportunity to join the GCB Korea team covering Multi National Corporation clients located in Korea. We are looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to grow our footprint and ensure we continue to deliver a best in class service to our clients.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Develop relationship and close deals, taking responsibility for Treasury Service (TS) clients.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for existing and prospective customers
- Support the implementation of new client solutions and follow up client queries
- Support senior Bankers with marketing in-scope Banking products (including: TS, FX, traditional credit product, Trade, and Commodities)
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products and to help convert client analysis into concrete financial solutions
- Co-ordinate and work on client Know Your Client (KYC) standards for renewals, remediation and onboarding of new clients. This includes Detailed client screening and associated disposition processes
- Support senior Bankers in client engagement and new transaction processes end-to-end, development of forward looking new business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Ability to read and speak Korean and English fluently.
- Has a sound knowledge of corporate banking products including credit, cash management, trade services, as well as FX
- Strong team player who can equally contribute individually
- Able to work effectively across geographies and time zones
- Can build trust with clients and internal constituencies
- Possesses sound commercial sense
- Can perform under pressure